· Suitable for building insulation and installation applications, can be used for bonding, fixing, filling, sound insulation, heat insulation, heat preservation, insulation, sealing, moisture proof, dust proof, etc
· The normal applicable temperature of the tank is 5℃~35℃, the best operating temperature is 18℃ ~ 25"℃, and the temperature resistance range after curing is -30 ℃ ~ 80℃.
· The surface is not sticky after spraying for 10 minutes, and can be treated after curing for 60 minutes.
· Can be firmly adhered to most of the material surface (not including Teflon, silicone and other materials). If facing on metal parts, the surface shall be coated.
· Has good elasticity, can effectively buffer, disperse impact force.
· Resistant to weak acid, alkali and aging.
· After curing, the product does not have any damage to human body, does not contain CFC and is ozone-destructive.
750 ml/pc, 15 pc/carton.